The roadrunner ERP Expansion Pack
Organizations seek our expertise in implementing roadrunner Expansion Pack modules for four reasons…
Because “expanding existing ERP” is necessary to dramatically increase profitability.
Because a faster Implementation delivers financial results more quickly.
To keep the Implementation on track and the change management process in line with the TOC Improvement Vision.
To ensure there are processes in place to make the Implementation sustainable after the initial success and our consultants leave.
Typically, clients initially focus on the strong potential gains that roadrunner Rx and the Demand Driven Replenishment data feed offers.
We assist clients to implement inventory management outsourcing using the roadrunner Rx module for rapid cost reduction, availability improvement and inventory reduction that requires no additional IT investment.
This takes the form of a five-step implementation process.
• Define, generate and verify integrity of inventory data set
• Analyze data, define buffering requirements and calculate inventory buffer sizes
Process design and
• Generate feedback and finalize inventory design (SKUs, locations, sizing)
• Set-up / Update roadrunner software and scorecard hosting services
• Initiate inventory replenishment services including daily communication of What to Make and What to Buy quantities
• Define on-going communication mechanism and stakeholders involved
• Set-up Scorecard, KPIs and process monitoring frequency
• Evaluate impact on inventory turns, inventory imbalance and product availability
• Initiate on-going service driving inventory performance improvements
Flow Management System implementation
Clients engage us to oversee and manage the installation roadrunner modules when they want to develop a complete Flow Management System.
Usually, we begin with Solution Design — identifying the root causes of persistent problems with lead times, forecasting, inventory, capacity, on-time delivery, and establish the best approach to eliminating them.
This deep dive determines which roadrunner modules are required and the ideal sequence for implementation.
The Executive Workshop
We present the results of our analysis at a roundtable attended by your senior people, providing a clear roadmap to drive improvement. You’ll know what you must change and where, and clearly understand the bottom-line benefits you should reap.
We guarantee results
Based on more than 20 years’ experience, we are confident in our ability to identify value. We fully refund the cost of the Business Assessment if we are not able to show a client how to do at least one of the following:
- Increase effective operating capacity by 25%
- Reduce Project lead time by 25%
- Reduce overall inventory by 25%
- Improve product availability by 25%
Making it stick
Naturally, there is some technical work required to get the modules up and running. But what we often find is that reaping the maximum potential from roadrunner requires a strong program to embed changes in thinking and behavior across your various teams.
Our consultants are adept at the change management and up-skilling in understanding TOC principles. This might involve workshops on TOC concepts such as Drum-Buffer-Rope, Critical Chain Project Management, or Throughput Economics and their practical application as you begin to extend roadrunner throughout the organization.
Typically, our consultants support project teams on weekly basis, building necessary infrastructure, driving implementation progress and working on change management.